Friday, April 6, 2007

Popo's Knee Part 4

We just got home from the doctor's office. The doc says that Pop can't go back to work for a month, at least, and no twisting or pivoting or ladders or kneeling or jumping or hop-scotch or running or long walks or climbing or crawling or standing on concrete or ...well you get the idea.

Pop is to call the doc if he has ANY problem and he will get him right in. Pop is a candidate for a new knee or at least a partial knee if anything at all goes wrong, so Pop HAS TO TAKE TIME TO HEAL!

Of course the insurance is not covering the physical therapy. Oh Well, more off taxes next year.

God bless to all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FABU, I finally got my pc back from a face lift. I am unable to open the .dat files Liz sent...
I am going to get Zoomtown as soon as I get my laptop back from the shop. Getting a wireless router and card so it will be cool...
Hope you are feeling better. Make sure you do as you are told.....I know that is hard.

HALLDÓR said...

HI good to hear that your surgery went well. Now would be good time to watch all the series of "this old house" hehehehe take care and stay off that knee. and be good to Liz;)
love
addy and the gang Iceland
p.s to all that read this and know me HELLO:)

R. Glipglorp said...

You should construct a sedan chair for him and have the dogs bear him around the house and the shop...