Saturday, November 17, 2007

APL


APL
As you may know, we help out at the Animal Protective League. Pop in a weak moment said he would take a pregnant dog and foster her until the pups were gone and the mom was neutered.
Well here she is with her new litter. She gave birth to 10 puppies Friday in the wee hours of the morning. I had stayed with her until 1:OO am.I gave up and went to bed thinking she just was not ready. By the time I got there in the morning she had had all the puppies but two did not make it. They got too cold. However, Sadie has 8 healthy pups of unknown parentage. They will be ready to go by mid January, shots, neutered, etc. Anyone wishing a new best friend, let me know.

In other news; I bought Pop a pickup truck at auction. Don’t ever do that! You do not have a chance to drive it, etc. and the repairs could cost quite a bit.

No comments: