Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Today so far

My life stinks today. So many thing have gone wrong I can't even remember what happened first. There is one minor deal: I can't find my original print of Sr. Anthony.
Major deal the computer went down and even though I told it to save all my files IT DID NOT when I went to recover. I lost it all in more than one way!! So if you like me and read this send me an email so I can get your address.

Thanks.

Oh! We did find the sceptic tank and put a riser on it. It makes me feel better knowing that we have one and it is functional. It was under the new deck but the end with the lid stuck out just enough to get the riser on. We needed a riser because the tank is about 5 feet down. The guy had to get his back hoe to dig it out of the hard hard clay.

Pax, Babka

No comments: