Sunday, March 25, 2007

Headed Home At Last!

St Clair Shores. Star Date 4,329.5 (or so it seems)

It has been a long week and a half, but I head to Ashtabula tomorrow. Here is the news:
· Paul S. is getting married 7/7/07 so, if you can. Save the date.
· I found a dead newt in the lake.
· I fed the ducks and geese. And, Played with the puppies at the pet stores
· Clair bought a trailer to be placed on Ruthie’s property this spring.
· Step-bro Mike is buying a house in Gainesville, Ohio near Ruth also.
· Clair and Mike might move as early as this summer.

· Pop and I will need power of attorney from everyone to sell the house when the time comes.
· We may have to spend a penny on paint and flooring to get a better price.
· Pop’s knee surgery is Tuesday at 11:45am we need to be there 1 ½ hours early. I’ll post how he is when everything is over.
· Went to a quilt show. Saw some great ideas.
· Went to church a few times.
· Other than that I've done the usual things when vacationing:
o Read; Shop; Movie; TV; Eat; Sleep; Shop; Get a tattoo; Shop ; TV; Read

May The Lord Bless and keep you all! Babka

4 comments:

Sci-Fi Laura said...

I can't wait to see that tattoo. I predict it says "<3 Marv"

Sci-Fi Laura said...

Sorry Paul, I don't think I will be able to fly back from China for the wedding. Otherwise I would so be there for the party!

R. Glipglorp said...

Whew! I was worried that "went a quilt show" and "got a tattoo" were somehow related...

It could have been worse, I suppose. "Got a tattoo" could have been directly preceded by "found a dead newt in the lake."

zilram said...

Someone has a good sense of humor!