Saturday, March 17, 2007

Saint Clair Shores Day 3

Day 3:
Much to do here, but no real desire to do anything. You can shop, read, get a tattoo, play with the dog and cat, walk in the cold, go to a movie, eat out. I did get a hair trim, well all the hairs got trimmed really. (smile)
Messed up there I made a special trip to Pet Smart to get new toys for the dog and cat. For the dog, Albina a Lassa, I got a frog that ribbited (sp?). She liked at it and walked away. This morning she was lying on it and when I tried to pick it up she tried to bite me. We had a talk.
For the cat, Tilly, I got the most loved toy ate the APL, a strip of fleece attached to a stick with a noise maker that sounded like a mouse at the end. Never had a cat who did not like it...until now. Tilly was in her cozy cat bed when I came in with the toy. She was coming toward me when the thing made a noise. Tilly jumped and ran under the human bed. Later, I had the toy hanging off the end of the night stand. The cat came in, I moved the stick, it mad a noise, and I have not seen Tilly since.

3 comments:

Sci-Fi Laura said...

It sounds like a cat that doesn't get played with much. I'd try a laser pointer, that is the only thing our fraidy cat will play with.

Anonymous said...

You must visit this site, I'm a member on it's forums & it's quite a riot... www.mycathatesyou.com It's informative & loving environment, along with being a bit silly! Plenty of kitty entertaining postings & weblinks!

Sci-Fi Laura said...

I think stuffonmycat.com is one of the best sites ever.