Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sorry

For what even I have done or said that has bothered you in any way, I am honestly and humbly sorry. Really! I mean it, wondering why intelligent people can not communicate their feelings clearly and non-offensively? Is it because we are so smart we look for hidden meaning or omens in everything?

Recently, two people came to visit. It had been a while and I and Pop looked forward to it with anticipation. Even though we had a great time, there was fear and trepidation, on my part at least. Every time I spoke I worried that I was offending some feeling of theirs, and several times I did just that. Our beliefs on some things have become quite different. I noticed some sighs and eye rolling coming my way.

Every parent has some regrets and feels that they were poor parents. Mine grow around the stick of lack of truth or clarity in communication. But this feeling of inadequacy spreads through out every thing I do. I know I’m a good person and have much to give. I know I care about all life from a germinating seed of a human to the germinating seed of a plant. Life is LIFE, a gift from God. I know I care and mean only the best. I’m not vindictive, I love, try at least to be patient, kind, not jealous etc.

You would think I’d have a bunch of good close friends. You would think that, but you would be wrong. I have some awesome friends. They are far away and are not near me day in and out. People whom that is forced on, I wind up offending and they pull away.

Pop is right in a way. He once said, “…., you offend everyone you talk to.” The truth in the statement is I eventually will do just that. Ah, I know. I am wallowing in self-pity and regret. That does not change the truth. 60 some years old and still can not talk to relatives and friends. There is none in the world whom one can just be our selves with. Funny, that is what we all want. To be accepted “as is”, non returnable, you have to keep me even with the flaws.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make sure to spend time with your dog and instruct him points each day. As he is actually a puppy, teach him his title, how to can come when named and display him the right place for toileting. When he gets a small older, begin soft leash training. When he is half a year older, join an obedience course to ensure he could discover ways to react in public places and acquire some conventional coaching. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Be57u7jder[/url]

Anonymous said...

Your social media appearance is essential in mobile phone advertising, but points should not appear to be random and careless. Spend some time to create a legitimate societal industry presence on various websites, including information and accurate specifics of your lifestyle and company. Don't become a arbitrary reputation on the societal internet site. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Ca45yhhe[/url]

Anonymous said...

To help you protect against bronchial asthma strikes, it's a great idea to scale back on the application of unpleasant household products. Try to find environmentally-helpful, non-harmful cleaning agents as opposed to more traditional goods containing harmful substances. Also, make sure to atmosphere out of the house by launching the windows or turning on air conditioner hence the air still left is 100 % pure and clean. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]T22wyuul[/url]