Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Travels

1. Pop just got called into work. It looks like he is getting to know what it is like to be a substitute. He is working lumber. That should do his knee all kinds of good ~ ~ ~ NOT! But he feels better as he is bringing in some money. But he is a big grouch as he has to put up with the crazy people up here and he can't just do what he wants.

2. Today I, Babka, am traveling (alone) to Camp Dennison, Cincinnati, Ohio. Sister Anthony, (me) will be taking care of the troops there like she did at the start of the Civil War. If you are in the area, come and see us.

3. I'm jealous of my Laura with all her travels, but I also worry about her health. She always put TOO much on herself. Her blog is at scifilaura.blogspot.com You should check it out. She loves comments. (Don't we all?)

Well, I've gone packing.
God's love is with you all, and so is mine.

1 comment:

R. Glipglorp said...

One wonders why she married a doctor...